Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and in relation to the information that will be shared between parties, for the purposes of the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you as follows:
1. Purpose of the Treatment The data provided will be used for the following purpose:
- Entries will be made available to the Jury Panel through the awards management platform for scoring.
- Short-listed entries will be published on the Awards website for public voting.
- The entry summary requested at the beginning of the application form will be used in V-label’s websites, social media and any other award communications or press releases, should the application be shortlisted. Please ensure that the content supplied can be used in the public domain.
- V-Label will use the Plaque/Award name provided within the application. V-Label will not be responsible for errors made by the entrant and the cost of a new plaque and/or award will be at the cost of the winning entrant.
- Winners and Finalists may be asked to participate in promotional activities during and after the Awards Ceremony which will include photography, video, press and social media. By entering, the applicant gives their consent for V-Label and any supporting companies to use this material (not marked as confidential) without prior notice or compensation. Applicants who do not wish for material to be used should notify V-Label Awards organisation prior to the announcement of the shortlist.
- In return for the V-Label considering an entry, the entrant consents to V-Label using their entry in connection with the promotion of the The V-Label International Plant-based industry Awards afterwards; including marketing activity for the following years. V-Label can display any non-confidential entry material in any format along-side the entrant’s name.
2. Processing methods
The ways in which personal data will be processed include: digital (web, software, storage, email, etc.)
3. Provision of data The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 1 are mandatory and any refusal of the authorization entails disqualification in the International V-Label Awards.
4. Communication and dissemination of data
The data provided may be communicated to media partners through press releases.
5. Data Controller
The owner of the processing of personal data is V-Label GmbH, Niederfeldstr. 92 CH-8408 Winterthur, Switzerland
6. Rights of the interested party
At any time, the interested party may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to: a) request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data; b) obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period; c) obtain the correction and deletion of data; d) obtain the limitation of the processing; e) obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance; f) oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes; g) oppose an automated decision-making process relating to physical persons, including profiling. h) ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability; i) withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation; j) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to Jenifer Linares Leyva, to the postal address of the registered office or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .